How can you raise money for your group through The WSOC?
All you do is simply sell tickets to The Main Event of The World Series of Comedy September 23-28, 2019 at the Casino Queen in St. Louis, IL. For every ticket sold, a donation will be made to your group by The WSOC – the donation you receive is based on which show your guests choose, and the total tickets sold.
The earlier in the week you hold your fundraiser, the more money your organization will receive. Also, the more people that come as part of your fundraising group will trigger an increase in your donation.
All members of your group will pay full price for the ticket, and your group will receive a donation from the WSOC at the conclusion of the festival based on tickets sold.
Benefits – for those that purchase tickets all one show:
- Your group will be announced from the stage
- Your group will receive complimentary tickets to our late-night shows
- At 50, 75 and 100 tickets unlock some bonus benefits for your group, including ads in our program books, showrooms signs, the chance to set up an information booth at the venue, VIP passes, the chance to be a guest judge for a show, on site video board signage, and even your group name and/or logo printed on the official WSOC T-shirt
Donation offered by The WSOC per ticket:
- The list of donation rates offered per show (by group size) are here:
You can purchase one of two ways:
- A single group leader can bulk purchase the tickets for your group (this will reduce per-ticker surcharges); or
- Each guest in your group can purchase tickets through our website at wsoctickets.com where your fundraiser will be listed, they use a code provided by the group leader (which in turn will be provided to that group by a WSOC salesperson)
How to sign up your group:
- It’s as simple as filling out the online form below:
FAQ for Fundraisers:Can we buy tickets for different shows?
- You will get a code dedicated to your group – your combined donation at the conclusion of the festival will be based on total tickets sold, but different shows offer a different donation rate. You earn more benefits and money by choosing one show.
- You need to purchase at least 25 tickets to be considered a fundraising group
- Yes, you can host multiple fundraisers – we have 17 shows from which to choose
Official Hotel Partner:
- All 17 WSOC shows will be held at the Casino Queen
- If anyone in your group needs a room during the event, use our discount code
to use Ginger